Whether frying, steaming, poaching, or even grilling, the new Original pro collection flat-bottom wok is a stunning multi-purpose addition to any kitchen.
The 13.8" (35cm) wok is made of heavy gauge German stainless steel and its beautiful brushed finish provides the ultimate resistance to water spots, staining and scratching. It features the Novogrill frying surface, a unique honicomb texture ideal for low-oil frying and extra-large stay-cool handles free of rivets.
Originally developed by professionals for professionals, the Original Pro Collection is the perfect cooking equipment for everyone who values uncompromising quality, attractive design, and superior functions. It is a design classic and international best-seller made from heavy gauge, hygienic 18/10 stainless steel and its beautiful brushed stainless steel finish provides the ultimate resistance to water spots, staining, and scratching. Professional cooks from around the world have been using this cookware for over 30 years, and even Nigella Lawson finds its looks and durability help her to be a "Domestic Goddess".
• The patented Novogrill frying surface is perfect for low-oil frying, searing, and grilling.
• The large flat and fully encapsulated CookStar all-stove base, which is comprised of a pure aluminum core and high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, ensures that the base will never separate or warp. The energy-saving base also provides quick optimal heat distribution, diffusion, and storage without any hot spots. Safe for induction stoves.
• Our Original Pro Collection Wok includes a high quality glass lid and steaming/draining rack.
• The Original Pro Collection is equipped with true stay-cool handles that are large for easy handling, and fastened using high-strength welding, permitting a hygienic stainless steel interior free of rivets which collect food and particles. Now you can have the look of riveted handles without the mess. The long stay-cool handles are light and comfortable to hold. All the handles are fixed to stay on for a lifetime..
• The pouring rim on all the cookware allows for precise and drip-less pouring rim. No more messes on the countertop or sides of the pot.
• Lifetime warranty.
• Made in Germany
Developed by professionals for professionals:
Every piece is made from heavy gauge, hygienic 18/10 stainless steel. This beautiful brushed stainless steel finish provides the ultimate resistance to water spots, staining, and scratching. The line is also equipped with the CookStar all-stove base, which is comprised of a pure aluminum core and high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, ensures that the base that will never separate or warp. The entire line is also fully dishwasher safe.
German-Made Quality and Innovation
For over 162 years, Fissler has been a pioneer in the cookware industry. As the market leader for high end cookware in Europe, Fissler offers superior quality and innovations. Fissler products are all manufactured in Germany and are made from the highest quality materials, including hygienic 18/10 stainless steel.
Fissler’s 200+ international patents, design awards, test awards, and innovations have revolutionized the world of cooking. For example, they introduced the world’s first multi-setting pressure valve, first pressure skillet, first electric stove base, first stay-cool handles, first textured frying pans for oil-less grilling, first conically shaped cookware for stackability, first temperature indicator in cookware, etc.
CookStar All-Stove Base: the Fissler Difference
High quality cookware is an investment that should last for lifetimes. Yet, the most important and overlooked part of a pot is the base. With other cookware, problems with warping, hot spots, poor and uneven heat distribution, and lack of heat storage are common whether it occurs at first use or over time. This can be attributed to the fact that aluminum expands with heat at a higher rate than stainless steel, thus warping the outer layers. Fissler has the solution to this problem with their internationally patented CookStar all-stove base, which is comprised of high-quality stainless steel and an extra-thick 6mm aluminum core to ensure even heat distribution and superior heat storage. The layers of the base are heated and bonded by an impact of over 1,500 tons, creating one single piece without any holes as opposed to three separate layers that are glued or welded together. CookStar bases are also slightly concave to ensure that the base is perfectly flat WHEN heated and feature expansion joints that allow the aluminum to expand without ever affecting the stainless steel. Fissler offers an unlimited guarantee that each CookStar base will stay perfectly flat and even on any kind of stove forever.
If you require additional information about this product, please contact our customer service department:
phone: (704) 545-2287