Made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel, this professional-grade 8-piece cookware set features a beautiful satin finish, the look of rivets without the mess as well as true stay-cool handle.
Our high quality Original Pro Collection 8 piece cookware set will be a very valuable addition to your kitchen and includes:
- 11.0" (28cm) Saute/Frypan
- 7.9" (20cm) Saute/Frypan
- 6.7qt. (6.3ltr.) / 9.5" (24cm) Stew Pot with lid
- 3.2qt. (3.0ltr.) / 9.5" (24cm) Saute Pan with lid
- 2.1qt. (2.0ltr.) / 6.3" (16cm) High Saucepan with lid
Originally developed by professionals for professionals, the Original Pro Collection is the perfect cooking equipment for everyone who values uncompromising quality, attractive design, and superior functions. It is a design classic and international best-seller made from heavy gauge, hygienic 18/10 stainless steel and its beautiful brushed stainless steel finish provides the ultimate resistance to water spots, staining, and scratching. Professional cooks from around the world have been using this cookware for over 30 years, and even Nigella Lawson finds its looks and durability help her to be a "Domestic Goddess".
• The fully encapsulated CookStar all-stove base, which is comprised of a pure aluminum core and high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, ensures that the base that will never separate or warp. The energy-saving base also provides quick optimal heat distribution, diffusion, and storage without any hot spots. Safe for induction stoves.
• The Original Pro Collection is equipped with true stay-cool handles that are large for easy handling, and fastened using high-strength welding, permitting a hygienic stainless steel interior free of rivets which collect food and particles. Now you can have the look of riveted handles without the mess. The long stay-cool handles are light and comfortable to hold. All the handles are fixed to stay on for a lifetime.
• The cleverly designed lids are tight fitting, making it ideal to not only cook with little or no water but to ensure that all the flavor of the food gets sealed in. They offer the innovative condensate-plus function - condensation drips right onto the food from the center of the lid, making it tastier and juicier. In addition, ice cubes can be placed on the center of the lid to accelerate the condensation process.
• Each piece is fully oven-safe and dishwasher-safe, providing an added measure of versatility in the kitchen.
• The pouring rim on all the cookware allows for precise and drip-less pouring rim. No more messes on the countertop or sides of the pot. The pots even come equipped with a practical measuring scale on the inside.
• International Busse Longlife Design Award winner
• Limited lifetime warranty.
• Made in Germany
Developed by professionals for professionals:
Every piece is made from heavy gauge, hygienic 18/10 stainless steel. This beautiful brushed stainless steel finish provides the ultimate resistance to water spots, staining, and scratching. The line is also equipped with the CookStar all-stove base, which is comprised of a pure aluminum core and high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, ensures that the base that will never separate or warp. The entire line is also fully oven- as well as dishwasher safe.
German-Made Quality and Innovation
For over 162 years, Fissler has been a pioneer in the cookware industry. As the market leader for high end cookware in Europe, Fissler offers superior quality and innovations. Fissler products are all manufactured in Germany and are made from the highest quality materials, including hygienic 18/10 stainless steel.
Fissler’s 200+ international patents, design awards, test awards, and innovations have revolutionized the world of cooking. For example, they introduced the world’s first multi-setting pressure valve, first pressure skillet, first electric stove base, first stay-cool handles, first textured frying pans for oil-less grilling, first conically shaped cookware for stackability, first temperature indicator in cookware, etc.
CookStar All-Stove Base: the Fissler Difference
High quality cookware is an investment that should last for lifetimes. Yet, the most important and overlooked part of a pot is the base. With other cookware, problems with warping, hot spots, poor and uneven heat distribution, and lack of heat storage are common whether it occurs at first use or over time. This can be attributed to the fact that aluminum expands with heat at a higher rate than stainless steel, thus warping the outer layers. Fissler has the solution to this problem with their internationally patented CookStar all-stove base, which is comprised of high-quality stainless steel and an extra-thick 6mm aluminum core to ensure even heat distribution and superior heat storage. The layers of the base are heated and bonded by an impact of over 1,500 tons, creating one single piece without any holes as opposed to three separate layers that are glued or welded together. CookStar bases are also slightly concave to ensure that the base is perfectly flat WHEN heated and feature expansion joints that allow the aluminum to expand without ever affecting the stainless steel. Fissler offers an unlimited guarantee that each CookStar base will stay perfectly flat and even on any kind of stove forever.
If you require additional information about this product, please contact our customer service department:
phone: (704) 545-2287